A lovely house ready to move in. Interested! Please call us for a private viewing appointment!
This four-bedroom family home offers an open plan living area with indoor/outdoor flow to the covered decking space, with Master Suites upstairs.
Within Te Uho o Te Nikau Primary School, Ormiston Junior College, and Ormiston Senior College zones.
• Master Suites with their own exclusive walk-in-wardrobes and en-suite bathrooms, providing personal peace and relaxation.
• Modern kitchen with a large central island. Very much a part of the open-plan space, the kitchen interacts well with the dining and indoor/outdoor living area. And a butler kitchen which is an added advantage.
• Safe, sunny and child-suitable outdoor area, with plenty of garden space for the children to play.
• Covered outdoor decking area flowing out from the main living space, which allows for year-round barbecues and indoor/outdoor entertaining.
• Double garage and a useful laundry space with room for appliances and extra storage.
• Stylish upstairs family bathroom, showcasing its own bathtub, double vanity, and a beautiful tiled finish
• Separate lounge near the main entrance with a quiet atmosphere.
A fantastic home with loads to offer for the practical family who likes to entertain friends.
One weeks Rent in advance - $950.00
Four weeks rent as Bond - $3800.00
Total move-in cost - $4750.00
No Pets – No Smoking or Vaping
1) The photos of the property are the staged photos. We are unable to take latest photos due to privacy reasons as the current tenants are moving out on 31st January 2023. We request you to view the property in person.
Don't miss out on new Auckland listings
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.