Almost new, 2 bedroom + 2 bathroom townhouse
Only a 10minute walk to the Te Atatu Peninsula villagef & one of the newest cafe's on the Peninsula - Neil! Plenty of parks and lovely walks right on your doorstep.
We've absolutely loved living here and are only moving due to buying our own property. The neighbours and landlord are great, it has a really nice community feel and hope to find the perfect new tenants to take over.
We can be flexible on the move-in date so please touch base if you're interested. Landlords are looking for long-term tenants as they have confirmed they will not be selling.
- Great size bedrooms (king bed pictured)
- Nice size wardrobes in both bedrooms
- All day sun
- Plenty of storage
- Separate laundry
- Heat pump keeps you nice and warm in the winter
- Is down a culdesac and not street facing so nice and peaceful
- Can open house right up in summer to allow nice airflow
- Only in a block of 5 townhouses with great neighbours
- Healthy home compliant
- Double glazed windoes
- Private fully fenced yard
- 1x off-street car park
- Safe & secure on-street car parking (down culdesac)
- Easy lock & leave
- Oven, cooktop & dishwasher included (no fridge, washing machine or dryer) - open to selling our fridge for a good price
- 3 weeks bond ($1,710)
- 2 weeks in advance ($1,140)
PLEASE NOTE: reference and credit checks are required and the final decision and lease terms will be agreed with the landlord.
Don't miss out on new Auckland listings
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.