** Tell us your circumstances when you enquire.
We have made an walk-thru movie as we can't show the property in person. We'll send you the link when you enquire about the property
This stylish 2 bedroom townhouse is set in a quiet cul-de-sac.
This is fully furnished . If you have a bit of furniture, there is a large double garage that you can convert to another play room. There is a rug and underlay in the garage.
Sunny open plan living with a large North facing balcony means you can soak up the rays and relax in warmth while hanging with the family or friends. Views out of the balcony is the neighbours townhouse, trees of the neighbours.
A large double garage with extra workshop space also houses the washing machine and dryer.
* Close to shops, transport and schools. Great park very near
* Open plan kitchen / dining / living opens
* Laundry in garage
* Two bedrooms upstairs
* Bathroom: shower
* Internal Double garage with automatic door opener.
* Walking distance to public transport
* Blue line for the bus. Town is only 5-10 minutes away
* Sydenham is a mixed area with families, young couples- has plenty of shops and restaurants.
* Convenient to Brougham Street which takes you to the motorway towards Lincoln, Rolleston,
and Hwy 1
This is a year lease, renewable for those that pay the rent on time, keep it tidy and consider their neighbours' sense of peace.
We have lowered the rent for the 12 months instead of giving an electricity subsidy.
What you need:
2 week's rent paid in advance. $760
Bond: 4 weeks rent $1520
up to 4 tenants (with one being under 18 preferably)
Small dog or cat ($5/week extra)- this needs to be vetted to make sure that your animal companion is appropriate.-- there is a park that is a block away.