This 1930 beautifully renovated character home is private and peaceful, close to the Wadestown shops. House is within walking distance to Wadestown school, Te Ahumairangi Hill, Trelissick Park and the 14 bus stop is 2 mins away (5 min to town).
- North-west facing living and dining area with outlook to the hills
- Open plan living, dining, and outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced outdoor area with electric protractible pergola system
- 4 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and 1 study
- 2 bathrooms
- Separate Laundry with linen cupboard
- Fully ducted central heating and cooling to each room
-. Incredibly warm house with doubled glazed windows and doors
- 5.5 KW of solar reducing power bills significantly
- Zoned for central Wellington high schools
- Off-street parking
- Unobstructed all-day sun
Cats allowed, sorry no dogs or smokers.
Don't miss out on new Wellington listings.
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.