Come live in this tranquil sun filled country-like lifestyle property.
Fully fenced, large & private section, located down a long driveway in a handy location: only minutes to the airport and 10 minutes to Riccarton.
With 2 ha (5 acres) of land there is space for kids and animals. There are plenty of paddock options for horse/animal lovers with a stables options at the back of the section. Or a contractor with a business component to the rent.
Modern, 4 bedroom, 219 m2 home
Four double bedrooms, main with walk-in-robe, others with build-in wardrobes
Two bathrooms, including one en-suite. Ensuite has separate spa bath, vanity and shower. Second bathroom has shower, and vanity, with a separate toilet
Newly installed Ultra-low-emission wood burner and heat transfer system, plus a heat pump – to keep the whole house cosy. Fully insulated
Good sized kitchen, spacious interconnecting dining and living areas
Double garage, with internal access
Plenty of off-street parking for vehicles and floats etc.
New smoke alarms
Indoor PETS negotiable
Large walnut, apple and plum trees
In zone for Burnside High (yr 9-13), St Thomas of Canterbury College (yr 7-13), Merrin School (yr 1-8) and Middleton Grange (Yr 1-13)
Things you should consider if you are thinking of this property:
1. Long term is our preference
2. There is considerable amount of land that comes with this property, with this brings the need to control grass growth. We use to run 6-8 sheep on the property and this did the job. Of course with this comes animal husbandry (vaccinations, drenching, shearing/dagging (if sheep), etc).
3. This is a life-style property, with this comes a certain amount of work
4. This property is proudly Smoke Free – no smokers.
5. Maintenance of gardens, lawn, paddocks will be tenants' responsibility