Quality home with lifestyle living in mind. A quiet rear section in the heart of Rolleston.
Coming home will feel like an escape to your own nature's paradise... the large space of the property will give you a sense of freedom, and the established fruit trees and vege garden are great for those who enjoy homegrown goodness.
This is a high quality, modern rental property like no other. A unique opportunity in Rolleston above the rest, a place to call home.
* 3 double bedrooms including the spacious master bedroom with a double robe that has full length mirror sliding doors.
* Open plan living & kitchen with granite bench top and quality appliances (Double Oven & 900 wide Induction Stove Top).
* Double dish drawer & slide out pantry (quality kitchen fittings & features).
* Lounge is north facing and has a sliding door to the outdoors.
* Good outdoor living on a large section with a variety of fruit trees (apples, peaches, plums...), a large garden shed is also provided with work bench and shelving for storage.
* Windows are double glazed - this home has amazing natural lighting.
* The main bathroom has a shower and a bath.
* Heating is provided by a heat pump.
* Fibre-optic Internet.
* Quiet, peaceful surroundings, hear the birds every morning.
This home will be a pleasure to live in, relax in, and enjoy everyday.
Rent $460 p/w tenant to maintain lawns. Otherwise rent is $470 p/w lawns included.
Long term tenants preferred. The funds required to move into this property are 4 week's bond + 2 week's rent in advance = A total of $2,760.
Sorry no pets, no smokers.
Suitable for a professional couple or young family. Suitable for up to 3 tenants.
As the house is currently tenanted, please do not go onto the property. Thank you.
Don't miss out on new Rolleston listings.
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.