Things tenants love:
• Great location close to CBD, Hagley Park, Christchurch Public hospital, Addington village, Tower Junction and a short ride to Canterbury University
• One of only two townhouses down a driveway, so it’s quiet and private
• Internal access double garage
• Open plan living which opens onto a sunny, private courtyard with outdoor furniture
• 3 double bedrooms upstairs, all with built-in wardrobes, 2 with work stations and internet access
• 2 bathrooms (one is an ensuite) and 3 toilets (one on the ground floor)
• Quality appliances and furnishings (built in sound system with Bose speakers, 40inch HD Smart TV)
• Fully insulated with double glazing and heat pump for warmth in winter and aircon in summer
• Plenty of storage
RENT - FULLY FURNISHED:
$570 per week for 2 people
$580 per week for 3 people
$590 per week for 4 people
(Maximum 4 tenants)
Available for long term tenancy. Tenants must have a good credit record and rental references.
References for Landlord:
“I have really enjoyed the house and you have been a wonderful landlord”.
(Madelaine M – current tenant)
“The property was immaculately presented – including furniture. Barbara was a very good landlord - any minor ‘housekeeping’ issues I raised were always responded to quickly and effectively.” (Graham D – previous tenant)
Inquire or make a booking to view today.
Don't miss out on new Christchurch listings.
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.