For up to 3 tenants.
Available from 8th January.
13 month tenancy.
Some locations just make you feel inspired.
1) The view from this sunny, beautifully restored 1900s colonial villa is breath taking.
2) The place has been recently renovated with modern interior
3) Comes fully furnished (add $50 a week) or unfurnished
Usually with rental properties there are compromises but here you get to have it all.
As you look out at the magnificent Oriental Bay and the city, you may just want to grab a wine and never leave. But you should because Wellington is a vibrant buzz of culture and world class entertainment.
Only minutes from the city centre you can walk, take a cheap taxi or the bus which goes down your street right into the city in minutes for a couple of dollars.
Just a 15 minute walk to the waterfront and Oriental Bay beach. While Te Papa museum, and the main entertainment and dining strip (Courtenay Place) is about a 30 minute walk.
While the house is over 100 years old and full of character everything else is renovated to a high standard, new, clean and modern.
Within TWO minutes walk:
BUS STOP in the city
Within TEN minutes walk: (head down Grass Street)
ORIENTAL BAY BEACH
Oriental Bay cafes
BUSH WALKS around the town belt
Within THIRTY minutes walk:
- MAIN ENTERTAINMENT STRIP: Courtenay Place nightlife, bars, cafes, restaurants (four of the most popular eateries and bars in Wellington are at the end of our street - great food, great people watching!)
- THE WATERFRONT (walks, buskers, bars, pubs, cafes and the popular Sunday market)
- The famous EMBASSY THEATRE (cinema)
- BATS THEATRE (popular for live plays)
- TE PAPA National Museum
- New World supermarket
The property comes with one garage but additional parking is free on the street,
Don't miss out on new Wellington listings.
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.