Nestled on Dominion Road's central stretch with its vibrant energy and diverse array of cultural cuisines, this boutique Mt Eden apartment building has been meticulously constructed to provide long-term, high-quality rental accommodation.
One of only 8 apartments in the building, 9/661 is located on the third level and accessed via a lift or internal stairway. It is fully furnished with:
- 2 beds
- A two-seater couch and chair, with a wooden coffee table and glass side table
- A dining table with 4 chairs
- 55" Panasonic TV
- Bosch appliances, including a fridge and microwave
- Bosch washer/dryer
-Views to One Tree Hill and Mt Eden
Excellent School Zones including Balmoral Primary, Mt Albert Grammar School and Auckland Girls’ Grammar School.
- Hard floors throughout
- 2 fully tiled bathrooms with modern fittings and rainhead showers
- Two carparks (one being a stacker) with electric charging available.
- The building has security cameras at the entrance and a video intercom system in the apartment
- Storage locker
Move-in costs: 4 weeks bond + 1 week rent in advance.
The start-up lease term is ONE YEAR, but you can live here for as long as you want.
Note: photos are of a sister apartment with identical fit out.
We are an Auckland-based family company invested in Auckland’s future for the long-term. Being both owners and operators of the entire building enables us to uphold impeccable quality and service standards, creating an environment that will make you proud to call home.
Don't miss out on new Auckland listings
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.