Recently renovated throughout, this warm and sunny 1980’s Summerhill Stone home is situated on a private rear section.
One of two, this easy care home has an updated kitchen and bathroom.
* 3 bedrooms, all with wardrobes
* New bathroom, (existing bath) with separate large shower, heated towel rail, mirror demister and more
* New kitchen facelift, with new oven and range hood. Large pantry.
* Fully redecorated throughout
* Separate toilet
* Gas Hot Water
* New heat-pump in lounge
* New floor coverings and drapes throughout
* Fibre broadband ready
* Single detached garage (unpowered)
* Mere blocks from Barrington Mall and bus stops
* South Intermediate one street away
* Addington Primary and Cashmere High School both within walking distance
* The garden is compact and easy care. No lawn to mow!
* Ceiling, wall and underfloor insulation
The property is unsuitable for dogs due to the shared driveway and partial fencing.
We are seeking quality, long-term tenants who will be a good fit for the property. Look after us, and we will look after you!
This is a non-smoking property.
As the property is currently tenanted, please do not enter the property unless you have arranged a viewing time with the Landlord.
Thinking of enquiring/applying? Note that we have had a large number of enquiries, and are endeavouring to respond as we are able. It is very helpful if you send us a brief message describing your requirements, and why you think this property would be a good fit for you.
Don't miss out on new Christchurch listings
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.