**AN OFFER FOR THIS PROPERTY IS CURRENTLY BEING PROCESSED BUT IS YET TO BE CONFIRMED*
This newly renovated, warm house boasts breath-taking ocean and mountain views, a fully fenced garden, a double garage and off street parking for 3 cars. It is walking distance from Mount Pleasant school, community tennis courts, hillside tracks and play parks. For keen trampers, the Kenton Port Hills walking track, leading to the top of the Gondola, is a minute's walk away. Beaches and shops are a few minutes by car and yet you are only 15 minutes from the CBD! This house is perfect for those who want to feel at holiday at home and those with nature and lifestyle choices in mind.
Please use the Enquiry form to get in contact. Prospective tenants must have good rental and credit history and will be subject to a credit check prior to confirming tenancy.
• Upstairs: Lounge-dining, kitchen, laundry, 2 double bedrooms, large family bathroom with shower and bath.
• Downstairs: 2 double bedrooms with built in robes, shower room /toilet, spacious lobby/lounge, double garage with internal access,
• Fully fenced, private, easy-care garden. Completely flat section.
• Sunny, north-facing deck with ocean views.
• Ocean/ mountain views from all upstairs rooms.
• Two heat-pumps, 2 panel heaters, oven, hob, dishwasher, washing machine, laundry tub.
• Bus stop outside front door (140 into city / Eastgate/ Hornby). 15 min drive to the city.
• Quiet, friendly community. Local amenities include an excellent primary school, a community / activities centre, farmers' markets, nearby reserves, parks, beaches, golf, tennis, squash, cafes and restaurants.
Pets only by negotiation; No smokers.
3 weeks bond & 1 weeks rent in advance
Available from mid-November
This place could be your new home. Inspect soon and live the dream lifestyle. Tenancy start date is negotiable for the right person.
Don't miss out on new Christchurch listings.
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.