Three bedroom home on Hillsborough road.
Zoned for Halsey Drive Primary, Waikowhai Intermediate and Lynfield College. Conveniently located within two minute walking access to Lynfield shopping centre (Countdown, Subway, KFC, Pizza Hut etc.). Close to SH20 motorway, 15 mins to the city via Dominion road or motorway, located 50 metres from the nearest bus stop. Has a sunny deck for BBQ's, entertaining etc. with a fully fenced back garden for kids to run around in.
- Two heat pumps (one big one in the lounge and one in the master bedroom)
- Bosch alarm
- Fibre internet
- HRV ventilation system
- Big modern kitchen with European kitchen appliances (Bosch gas hob and rangehood, Simpson dishwasher)
- LPG continuous hot water
- Double glazed windows on one half of the home
- 1.5 bathroom (1 bathrooom + toilet and a separate toilet)
- Separate laundry
- Two off street carparks (uncovered but with some tree shade)
Move in costs - 4 weeks bond and 1 week rent in advance.
Sorry no pets or smokers.
Current tenants contracted till the 31st of January of 2022 but have indicated they can move out earlier if required.
IMPORTANT: Viewings at this property will be vaccine pass only and therefore, anyone attending will be required to show your vaccine pass & photo identification to attend this viewing. Vaccine passes will need to be sighted and potentially verified with the NZ Pass Verifier app.
Don't miss out on new Auckland listings
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.