Lovely, sunny 2-brm upstairs flat. Water view from balcony and lounge. The property is set well off the road at the northern end of Te Atatu Peninsula, close to the water and boardwalks. Ground-floor flat also available - please see separate listing.
UPSTAIRS FLAT $450 per week:
- one double bedroom and one single bedroom
- modernised bathroom with separate toilet
- kitchen with electric stove
- laundry facility in cupboard
- ceiling and floor insulation
- new heat pump
- curtains/blinds in lounge and bedrooms
- one offstreet park (small car)
- security alarm
Upstairs Flat: Rent is $450/week plus a services charge of $50/week, bringing the total outgoing to $500 pw.
The services charge pays for your electricity, gas (hot water), water and unlimited broadband (fibre).
Move in cost: 4-week bond, 2 weeks rent in advance.
Bookings to view are currently being taken for Sunday 23 June. To secure an appointment to view, please tell me a bit about yourself (eg job, who will be living in the flat).