Don't delay, we've just finished our reno (right before Lockdown) and need it rented ASAP! You’ll love this gorgeous, newly decorated 2-story home situated in a quiet, safe and friendly cul-de-sac in the highly sought after Meadowbank school zone. Freshly renovated throughout while preserving a few charming retro elements. This semi-detached home is the perfect location to make the most of the excellent school zones and close proximity to the city. Light and sunny with leafy green views from all windows.
Low maintenance living with the lawn and garden included. Spend your evenings curled up in the sunny lounge enjoying the beautiful sunset over the Meadowbank estuary and in the weekends enjoy a walk around the nearby Orakei Basin for brunch from Farro or at one of the many excellent local cafes and bars.
• 3 double bedrooms - 2 upstairs
• 3rd d/stairs room ideal work from home...
...with own entrance off the front foyer
• Double internal access garage +2 off-street
• Large storage room and lots of wardrobes
• Heat pump
• Brand new lino and carpet
• New Belling stove, Westinghouse D/W
• Thermal curtains in bedrooms
• Playground at the end of the street
• Bus stop at end of street / Train station 10 min walk
• 5 mins to Supermarket, Cafes, Mall
• 2 weeks bond + 2 weeks rent in advance
VIEWING TIMES: Open from Tuesday 28th - please contact us to make an appointment now.