Beautiful suburban home for a family or a group of professionals in Northpark / Botany Downs.
- Spacious, sunny, north-facing living room perfect for summer entertainment and winter warmth;
- Two double bedrooms with two bathrooms and a single bedroom upstairs, toilet downstairs;
- Newly renovated kitchen with gas cooktops;
- Double garage with internal access alongside street parking;
- A quiet suburban street with settled neighbours.
- Prime location in one of Northpark’s most sought after streets;
- A quick 3-minute drive to Countdown, Taiping, and other Somerville shops;
- Only a 6 minutes walk from a beautiful park with a playground, perfect for the kids. Or, if you prefer nature walks, you’ll have a 4-minute drive to the hidden gem of Mangemangeroa Reserve (beaches, bush and scenic views!);
- A 4-minute walk to the bus stop traveling to the city.
Zoned for primary, intermediate, and high schools with high decile ratings between 8-10:
- A minute walk from the popular decile 9 Our Lady Star of the Sea Primary School;
- A short drive to Somerville Intermediate School (decile 10) and Howick College (decile 8).
Small pets only (no large dogs), no smoking, no drugs. Furniture is not included.
Move-in cost: 4x Week Bond, 1x Week Rent in Advance; 680$ per week. Available from 20 December 2021.
Viewing by appointment.
Please feel free to view the property from the roadside, but do not enter the property without an appointment.
Don't miss out on new Auckland listings.
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.