1st Viewing on 27th Feb this Saturday 2:00 p.m.
Please register this viewing with Dana Luo
Built in 2019, this 2-years young north-facing sunny, bright and warm home is in a top location in Takanini, walking distance to all amenities, schools, restaurants, bars and shops. It is a perfect setup for working professionals/family who require comfortable long-term accommodation.
4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms (one full bathroom + one en-suite upstairs and guest toilet downstairs), separate laundry room, large double garage. This property’s features include:
• Fully insulated and double-glazed windows
• Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen
• Large Kitchen with dishwasher, electric oven, gas cooktop and rangehood
• Upstairs 3 double bedrooms, all with in-built wardrobes
• Fourth Master Bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and bathroom en-suite
• New efficient 8kw Heat pump/Aircon
• Fully Fenced yard
• Easy care lawns
• Large Internal double Carpeted Garage
This property is close to many local amenities:
• Walking distance to Takanini Village where ASB, Coffee Club, The Warehouse, Doctors, Pharmacy and good restaurants are located.
• 2-3 minutes’ drive to Bruce Pulman Park, Southgate Shopping Centre, Countdown, Mitre10, Gymsport and Recreation Centre, Papakura Netball Centre and Papakura Cricket Club.
• 3 minutes’ drive to Takanini Train Station
• 5 minutes’ drive to SH1 Motorway
• 2 minutes’ drive to zoned Papakura Normal Primary School
• 5 minutes’ drive to Papakura High School
• 2-5 minutes’ drive to all other schools and early childhood centre in Takanini
Full move-in costs: Bond (4 weeks rent): $2880, Two weeks rent in advance: $1440.00 TOTAL: $4320
Tenants are responsible for water/power/gas, internet and lawns. No pets. No Smokers. Thanks.