1st Viewing on 27th Feb this Saturday 2:00 p.m.
Please register this viewing with Dana Luo
Built in 2019, this 2-years young north-facing sunny, bright and warm home is in a top location in Takanini, walking distance to all amenities, schools, restaurants, bars and shops. It is a perfect setup for working professionals/family who require comfortable long-term accommodation.
4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms (one full bathroom + one en-suite upstairs and guest toilet downstairs), separate laundry room, large double garage. This property’s features include:
• Fully insulated and double-glazed windows
• Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen
• Large Kitchen with dishwasher, electric oven, gas cooktop and rangehood
• Upstairs 3 double bedrooms, all with in-built wardrobes
• Fourth Master Bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and bathroom en-suite
• New efficient 8kw Heat pump/Aircon
• Fully Fenced yard
• Easy care lawns
• Large Internal double Carpeted Garage
This property is close to many local amenities:
• Walking distance to Takanini Village where ASB, Coffee Club, The Warehouse, Doctors, Pharmacy and good restaurants are located.
• 2-3 minutes’ drive to Bruce Pulman Park, Southgate Shopping Centre, Countdown, Mitre10, Gymsport and Recreation Centre, Papakura Netball Centre and Papakura Cricket Club.
• 3 minutes’ drive to Takanini Train Station
• 5 minutes’ drive to SH1 Motorway
• 2 minutes’ drive to zoned Papakura Normal Primary School
• 5 minutes’ drive to Papakura High School
• 2-5 minutes’ drive to all other schools and early childhood centre in Takanini
Full move-in costs: Bond (4 weeks rent): $2880, Two weeks rent in advance: $1440.00 TOTAL: $4320
Tenants are responsible for water/power/gas, internet and lawns. No pets. No Smokers. Thanks.
Don't miss out on new Takanini listings.
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.