*** NOTICE! LAST Viewing between 6pm and 6.15pm Tuesday, 19th January. Please register for viewing.***
Location is everything!
This flat, perfect for students/young professionals. Close to city. Lovely fresh interior. This property, beautifully presented and partially newly renovated right in the heart of Sandringham. Fully fenced with heaps of off street parking. As clean as a whistle. Only a short stroll from the vibrant café hub and restaurants of the Sandringham Village and Dominion Rd amenities. Close to Westfield St Lukes Mall.
This is a two level building. The lower level is for rent. Upper flat is currently occupied by 4 young university students who are very quiet. Two complete seperate power and water metres.
Downstairs—3 double bedrooms
- Bus stop (routes to the city/Universities) located right in front of the property
- Large open plan living area/kitchen
- Heat Pump, Fibre broadband in place
- Bedrooms are all installed with window security screens for extra safety
- Nice sunny solid home on a huge section with massive secure lockable garage
- Private entrances to the downstairs flat. Downstairs flat is completely separated from upstairs flat.
Moving in date: 13th of Feb or 20th of February,
Move in cost: $3450 ($2760 for bond and 1st week's rent $690)
References and Credit Checks required.
PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF AND ANY OTHERS MOVING IN FOR VIEWING
Don't miss out on new Auckland listings.
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.