We don't live in Auckland and so viewing times are strictly as per open home times listed THERE ARE NO OTHER VIEWING TIMES AVAILABLE, If you want to view the flat then you need to come to the open to view time listed . In the the last 15 years I have always been home to a variety of young professional people from hairdressers to teachers I am certainly not suitable for children My walls are not straight and my floor is not level, however don't judge me by my exterior. I’ve been described as quirky, trendy & surprising. To add to my charm, not everyone can find me as my entrance is off Arabi Street I’m not to everyone’s taste though I am the front section of a legal villa conversion. and have my own legal address. fibre connection power meter and my own entrance. Being roadside there is traffic noise however I have a lot to offer to the right tenants including :
• Whiteware of Dishwasher, front loader washing machine, fridge
• Semi-furnished (all furniture in photos is included plus microwave, coffee maker, cutlery & numerous other items)
• Separate lockable storage area
• I have 1 large bedroom and a smaller room (please be aware the smaller room is roadside)
• Gas cooking and hot water
• Water is included in the rent
• Fibre connection
• 1 OSP
• 2 minutes walk to both Dominion and Sandringham Roads
I do have a few rules:
• Suitable for up to 2 tenants only
• I’m unsuitable for children
• I’m unsuitable for pets
• This flat is attached to another dwelling and tenants must be mindful & considerate of others
Please note: my rules are non-negotiable.
Please feel free to come to my open home on Sunday 2nd February 1.30pm to 2.30pm ENTRANCE is off Arabi Street opposite the temple) & have a look through..NO OTHER VIEWING TIMES AVAILABLE
If you like me, make yourself known to my owners. Come prepared with checkable references. Application forms for you to complete are available on the day of the open home. Fixed term tenancy preferred.
Rent $ 485.00 per week .