• Newly renovated, with modern kitchen/bathroom/toilet, and newly refinished timber floors.
• Efficient heating system (vented gas fire and heat transfer system).
• Gas hob and gas hot water – plumbed gas delivery system.
• Large sunny outdoor living space.
• Private setting, up a quiet cul-de-sac.
• Fully fenced (except for immediate front gate area).
• Large, infrequently used council reserve access through back gate, full of fruit trees.
• Additional fully fenced enclosure with sand pit below house.
• Lockable garage/workshop storage area.
• Off-street parking for up to 4 vehicles.
• Gardens and lawns will be maintained, or if you are willing to do these yourself, rent is $500per week.
• Washing machine
• Standard kitchen appliances (dishwasher & oven)
• 1x Queen bed with solid base
• 1x Queen bed that can be split to twin
• 1x King bed (on pellet base)
• 1x set of drawers
• Outdoor table, bench seat, and 2 chairs
• Couch (must be professionally cleaned annually at tenants expense)
Ideal tenants are a professional couple with attentive consideration to furnishings, cleanliness and condition of surfaces/fixtures. The right tenants will be able to have pets, on a case-by-case basis only. Please provide some information about yourself on application.
• Available 15th Aug 2019.
• Rent $520 per week, and does not include water or other expenses.
• Periodic tenancy, 4 weeks of rent required as bond amount.
• Rent paid one fortnight, or one week in advance (negotiable).
Maximum 3 tenants.
Absolutely no smokers, even outside.