Beautiful 1950's character bungalow is available for rent in the sunny suburb of South New Brighton.
Set back two streets from the beach on one side, and one street back from the estuary on the other, you'll have no shortage of opportunities to enjoy the outdoors.
The home is well maintained and has had recent maintenance to get it up to its current high-quality state.
- Massive sunny front deck
- Bathtub and separate shower and toilet
- Spacious double garage for parking
- Functional fireplace and double glazing
- Well appointed kitchen and dining area
- 2 double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- 1 single bedroom
- Massive 900 square metre section out back to park the toys
- Fully fenced and gated
- Private garden and grape vines, space for vege gardens,
- Will come with a fridge and a washing machine,
- Pets negotiable.
Perfectly suited for young families, a group of outdoor friendly flatmates, or individuals looking for a quiet sunny lifestyle.
3 weeks rent as bond, 1 week of rent paid in advance, available from the 22nd of March.
Don't miss out on new Christchurch listings.
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.