Brand New Arthurs Point Apartment w Large Backyard
1/4 George Bullen Lane, Arthurs Point, Queenstown
Newly completed, architecturally designed two-bedroom, one-bathroom terraced apartment located in the final stage of the Bullendale development in Arthur's Point. Ideally located 10 minutes from central Queenstown and 15 minutes from both Arrowtown and Frankton.
This is a premium property built to a high specification. The double garage, along with high-grade PVC windows, argon gas double glazing and the economic and cosy gas central heating system are the stand out treats here.
- Two generous double bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes and gas central heating radiators in each
- A fully floor to ceiling tiled bathroom and separate laundry
- Open plan kitchen and living/dining area - premium appliances (F&P DishDrawer) and stone bench top
- Designer window treatments by INGteriors
- Open the bifold doors onto the massive north-facing back yard. You will also notice the secure dry storage space, perfect for bikes and skis
- Secure entryway with intercom security system
- Tandem double garage with room for storage plus one extra off-street carpark in front of the garage
- Pets negotiable
The property comes unfurnished but can include fridge and washing machine if required at no extra cost to the tenant.
This rental will not last long so get in touch today. You won't want to miss out.
Viewings available from the 22nd of August.
Don't miss out on new Queenstown listings.
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.