- built in one of the most eminent streets in Remuera, nestled away from Orakei road, this private home enjoys view to the adjacent, charming Waiata Reserve, is a must see for you. Sunny house with northfacing bedrooms, double gazling throughtout.
Central Vaccum for the whole house !
On upper level:
- one generous master bedroom, with walk in wardrobe and a large ensuite.
- plus 3 other double size bedrooms.
- another bathroom and plenty of storages.
On the ground floor :
- two separate lounges, one with folding doors opening to North facing garden.
- Open plan kitchen / dining area to flow out to a private courtyard.
- A laundry room and a butler’s pantry.
- A double internal access garage.
- A guest toilet
- Gas fire place and heat pump to keep lounge and dining area very warm in winter.
- a dish washer; alarm
- Double internal access garage.
- With double door electrictiy front gate.
On the second floor :
- bedrooms : 4
- lounges : 2
- dining : 1
- bathrooms with toilet : 2
- guest toilet : 1
- garaging : 2 , with lots of parking spaces in front yard and off street
- double glazing throughout
- with plenty of roof windows to attract sunlight
With cafes, supermarket, shops up the road, and easy access to Greenlane motorway and Newmarket, this low maintenance home will be loved by many.
Zoned for :
Auckland Grammar School, Epsom Girls’ Grammar School, Remuera Primary School, Remuera Intermediate School.
Saint Kentigern Girls’ School, King’s School, Baradene College, Victoria Avenue School, Saint Kentigern Boys’ School, Dilworth School, St Michael’s Catholic School etc..