All the tools you need in one place
Simple & intuitive
You won't need any special training. Your dashboard is easy to use and guides you through every step of the process.
You're in control
myRent presents you with options and guidance but you get to make the decisions. Maintain control of the costs and your investment.
24/7 dashboard access, regular updates and no middle man mean you and your tenant have every detail of the tenancy available anytime.
Existing or new tenancies
Starting anew or looking for a better way to manage an existing tenancy? We'll guide you through both cases.
myRent is built around NZ tenancy law and provides easily understood legal information every step of the way.
No lock-in contract
We are so confident you'll love myRent we don't ask for a commitment. Try us for free for 2 months and leave anytime without penalty.
What's included in our management service?
- Rent collection Choose from 2 great optionschevron_right
- Tenancy agreement preparation and execution Learn morechevron_right
- Bond document preparation and lodgement Learn morechevron_right
- Inspection report documents and execution Learn morechevron_right
- Maintenance issue tracking Learn morechevron_right
- Access to tradesmen reviews and ratings
- Renewals and rent reviews Learn morechevron_right
- Expense tracking Learn morechevron_right
- Giving notice and ending the tenancy
- Arrears chasing and 14 day notice to remedy With Hands-free rent collectionchevron_right
- Cloud storage for tenancy documents
- Multiple tenants and landlords for each tenancy
- Discount for multiple properties View pricingchevron_right
How do you manage your properties?
|myRent||Self managing||Property manager|
|Low time input||check||close||check|
|Minimal skills required||check||close||check|
|Control costs and decisions||check||check||close|
|Education and guidance||check||close||close|
|Suitable for new landlords||check||close||check|
|Cost||$10 per month||Lots of |
|~7.5% + GST |
(plus other fees)
Modern digital property management for forward thinking landlords
Speak to someone from our team
We're here and happy to answer any questions, give you a live demo of myRent or help you set up your tenancy.
Monday — Friday | 10am until 8pm
Free call from mobile or landline
What our customers say
Not quite ready to use myRent?
Subscribe to our free newsletter. We’ll keep you up to date on all things myRent, important tenancy law changes and new tips on how to be a better landlord.