We'd love to meet you, please call us for a private viewing appointment!
This five-bedroom family home offers an open plan living area with indoor/outdoor flow to the covered decking space, with Master Suites upstairs, and one-bedroom, double lounge, and bathroom downstairs.
Within Te Uho o Te Nikau Primary School, Ormiston Junior College, and Ormiston Senior College zones.
• Master Suites with their own exclusive walk-in-wardrobes and en-suite bathrooms, providing personal peace and relaxation
• Modern kitchen with a large central island, providing a sociable breakfast bar and further creative space for your masterpieces. Very much a part of the open-plan space, the kitchen interacts well with the dining and indoor/outdoor living area.
• Safe, sunny and child-suitable outdoor area, with plenty of garden space for the children to play.
• Covered outdoor decking area flowing out from the main living space, which allows for year-round barbecues and indoor/outdoor entertaining
• Double garage with internal access and a useful laundry space with room for appliances and extra storage
• Stylish upstairs family bathroom, showcasing its own bath tub, double vanity, and a beautiful tiled finish
• Separate lounge near the main entrance with a quiet atmosphere.
A fantastic home with loads to offer for the practical family who likes to entertain friends.
One weeks Rent in advance - $950.00
Four weeks rent as Bond - $3800.00
Total move-in cost - $4750.00
No Pets – No Smoking or Vaping
Maximum number of tenants – 6
As required in Covid- 19 level 3:
• The photos of the property are the staged photos. We are unable to take latest photos due to Covid19 restrictions. Please view the property in person.
Don't miss out on new Auckland listings.
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.