On a hill bathed in sun with a lovely outlook over trees and houses, this tranquil three-bedroom home has lots to offer.
- Drive on up into a single garage with an automatic door.
- The garage has excellent storage and it provides internal access to the house.
- The laundry is also in the garage with tub, washing machine and dryer.
- There is off street parking for another car next to the house as well.
- On the first floor, you’ll find open plan living and dining with views of established trees and houses.
- The dining table has seating for up to 8 when extended.
- Double doors open on to an outdoor area ideal for entertaining or relaxing.
- The kitchen is separate with dishwasher, stove and microwave.
- On this floor there is also a guest toilet with hand basin.
- There is another private paved patio area at the rear of the house.
- On the top floor all 3 bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and mirrors.
-King bed in one bedroom
-Queen in another
-The third smaller bedroom has no bed but can take up to a Queen
- The large bathroom has a separate shower and a bath perfect for a good soak.
- There is another separate toilet as well on this level.
- An alarm system is in place and can be monitored if required.
- Smoke alarms are installed upstairs and down.
- Couches, various bookcases, dressers, coffee table and more included.
- TV, crockery, cutlery, pots and pans and assorted kitchen gear is also available if needed.
The house is in a peaceful location and enjoys great sun.
3 minute drive to Wellington Hospital.
Don't miss out on new Wellington listings
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.