This apartment in this boutique Mt Victoria art deco building combines all the charm and convenience with arguably the best views and sunshine the city has to offer. Elevated for a panorama over the city and every last drop of late sun, it’s just metres from a bus stop and minutes from everything iconic about the capital, from the town belt to Oriental Bay to Courtenay Place.
- Two double-bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and storage, including one with an adjacent sunroom from which to soak up the all-day sun and sights
- Brand new double glazing
- Warmth and ambience of polished floorboards throughout and a brilliant westerly aspect for uninterrupted views across the city towards Brooklyn, Kelburn and the Tinakori Hills
- Light-filled living and convenience of a full bathroom with tiled shower-over-bath
Fantastic location for walking or cycling everywhere, from the waterfront to the town belt to the bustling shops and bars of Te Aro and Cuba Street
- Access to shared rooftop space with panoramic views and sunny outdoor living
- The property comes with a fridge freezer and microwave, plus there is a communal washer and dryer shared between the 3 apartments
Pets: 1 Cat is okay, but unfortunately dogs are not permitted
Need parking? Single garage available on site for an additional $20 / week
Don't miss out on new Wellington listings
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.