Tidy one-bedroom unit with ensuite bathroom. Well suited to an individual or couple. Conveniently located: 5 min walk to bus stop, 10 min walk to Wadestown Library and shops, and 25 min walk to CBD. Great access to walking tracks: Trelissick Park is at the end of Oban St and the Northern Walkway is nearby to the south. Unit is located on a quiet street with a pleasant outlook onto a beautiful garden and to a green space on the other side of the street. The self-enclosed unit is on the bottom floor of a house; a professional couple live on the top floor and are friendly, quiet and respectful.
The property features:
- One large bedroom with an ensuite bathroom (featuring infinity gas hot water system!) and two large built-in wardrobes with storage space above.
- Large lounge with a wall heater. Can come furnished with a couch, two chairs, a rug, a coffee table, and smart TV.
- Kitchen comes equipped with gas cooktop, rangehood, fridge, convectional oven and microwave.
- Outdoor laundry shed including a washing machine and laundry tub; laundry could also be used for extra storage if needed. Clothesline.
- Sun room which is connected to the bedroom. Is currently used as an office.
- Large storage cupboards in entrance hallway.
- Patio area in front of unit, with space for a table and chairs to enjoy the sun surrounded by native birds and plants. Garden also features a lemon tree!
- Chorus Fibre connection
- DVS Ventilation
- Tenant(s) has access to cable car – very handy for moving in or when returning from a big shopping trip!
- Ample on-street parking – no resident parking permit or coupons needed!
Don't miss out on new Wellington listings
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.