VIEWING ON TUESDAY 28TH JANUARY AT 6PM TO 6:30PM
• Townhouse in a quiet subdivision in a cul-de-sac
• 3 bedrooms upstairs (2 x double, 1 x single). **The bedrooms have all have been repainted in neutral tones - not shown in the pictures**
• Bathroom upstairs has bath, separate shower, toilet and tiled flooring
• Separate Toilet downstairs
• Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge downstairs
• Good storage/wardrobes in each bedroom. Master includes walk-in wardrobe. Additional storage under stairs and hallway.
• Modern kitchen with dishwasher, ceramic cooktop, built-in oven.
• Wooden flooring throughout bedrooms and living areas
• Single detached garage with automatic door-opener. Space for 1 additional car in front of home. Street parking available for visitors.
• Small courtyard outside from the lounge, pleasant green outlook towards Sunnyvale. Easy-care, no lawns!
• Body corporate rules to enable a quiet, tidy and safe community environment.
In the area
• 20 minute walk to: Parrs Park, walking tracks, sports fields, swimming pool, cricket nets, childrens playground, basketball courts and Saturday Farmers Market
• 2km to Henderson, Westcity Mall, and The Boundary mega centre
• Primary, Intermediate and high schools within a few kms. Bruce McLaren Intermediate is opposite the cul-de-sac.
• ~1km walk to Sunnyvale Train station, 2km to Henderson Train station
• Waitakere Ranges (Arataki visitors centre and walking tracks) approx. 10 mins drive
• Local shop only 2 mins walk: dairy, Indian & Chinese/Kiwi takeaways, laundromat, butcher and pharmacy.
VIEWING ON TUESDAY AT 6PM