** GREAT VALUE FOR THIS PRICE! PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST/BOOK VIEWING at https://www.myrent.co.nz/tm/CEJU2C
** TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS PROPERTY please complete an application after viewing at https://www.myrent.co.nz/tm/CEJU2C
This newly renovated and spacious two bedroom brick & tile (70m2) set down a quiet dead end street on Ellerslie border. It is close to all amenities within Mt Wellington, Ellerslie, Stonefields and Panmure such as supermarkets, restaurants, clinics, gyms, DIY stores and much more. Super convenient location with just a few minutes drive to motorway access, train stations and nearby shopping areas, as well as 2 minutes walk to bus stops. The community is safe and friendly, with police station, St John ambulance and medical services just around the corner. Note: current tenants moving out in less than 4 weeks.
Here are some features:
• North facing property with plenty of sunlight
• Heat pump, Ceiling & Underflooring insulation for extra warmth in winter
• Freshly painted, with like-new carpet
• Fully renovated modern kitchen with quality Dishwasher and Rangehood
• Like-new bathroom flooring & ventilation system
• Ultra-Fast internet options available - Fibre, ADSL, Wireless, WIFI ready
• Large size lounge for a unit, with plenty of storage space
• One master bedroom with a classic wardrobe and a high quality cupboard
• Big front yard, suitable for family time, recreation or kid's activities
• Zoned for Stanhope Road School and One Tree Hill College
Must sign the tenancy agreement and pay Bond (4 week rent) plus 1 week rent in advance (Total amount = $2650) before moving in.
No smokers or vapers.
Maximum capacity: 4 people
Please do a drive by to make sure you are happy with the location. Outside the open home times, please kindly view from the roadside only and do not enter on to the grounds of the property.
Don't miss out on new Auckland listings
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.