**** This unit is longer available, as a new tenant has been found( pending paperwork). Once paperwork is signed I will remove this add ***
* Open Plan.
* Modern kitchen, DISHWASHER, Washing Machine, Dryer.
* Polished floors in kitchen, Carpet in bedrooms and living room
* Modern bathroom.
* Modern neutral tones throughout
* 2 good-sized double bedrooms that will both fit a queen size bed with room to spare.
* Double wardrobes in both bedrooms.
* Full length sun drenched balcony
* Sunny warm dry interior (full insulation).
* Upstairs unit so it is quiet and private.
* Lovely leafy outlook with view down to the park.
* Pool and games room.
* Lots of storage including a storage locker.
* Bus stop at end of street
* Seven minutes drive to City.
* Walk to Northcote Point wharf and catch the ferry.
* Steps to beach at Little Shoal Bay.
* Short stroll to Bridgeway theatre & cafes.
* CARPORT + OSP
* Note the attached photos are with previous tenant’s furniture
No Agents fees! 4 weeks bond + 2 weeks rent in advance
Due to COVID-19 rules, at this stage onsite viewing is not possible, but I am happy to provide more photos or discuss any details, and arrange personal viewing when possible.
(No Pets & No smokers sorry)
In the area: Restaurants, cafes, dairy, supermarkets, movies, schools, churches, parks all in nearby vicinity.
Parking: Ample parking available on street.
Ideal tenants: Ideal for a couple, would also suit friends flatting.
Very close to shops and amenities e.g. 2mins walk to bus stop. 5mins
walk to Stafford Rd wine bar, The Engine Room Restaurant, Clarence Rd Eatery, Bridgeway movie theater. 15min walk/2min drive to
the wharf to catch the ferry into city. Supermarkets only 5min drive
in two directions. Little Shoal Bay and other parks/reserves within
Don't miss out on new Auckland listings.
myRent can email you listings as soon as they come up so you can be first in, best dressed.