You will feel at home in this light Aro Valley cottage in a peaceful setting and close to Wellington city.
- 3 double bedrooms with large built in wardrobes and plenty of light
- 2 bathrooms one with large bath
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge
- Fully insulated, double glazed windows
- Fireplace and Heatpump
- Continuous gas hot water
- Hardwood floors, high stud, and lots of light
- Peaceful setting - bush view, established garden
- Short walk to the city
- Fully equipped with new dishwasher, oven, gas stove-top and whiteware
- Option for bedroom and lounge furniture included.
Available from 15 February 2020.
The master bedroom has its own ensuite, heatpump, and double doors opening to a porch.
Peaceful setting, enjoy birdsong and greenery all around in a quiet, safe and friendly neighbourhood. Explore the parks, walks and bike tracks nearby.
The house has an established garden with native trees, herbs, and more to enjoy.
A short walk to the Aro and Kelburn shops, cafes. 15 minute walk to Cuba street. 10 minute walk to Kelburn and Victoria University.
Bus number 25 stop close by, just 1 section bus ride to the train station.
Note access to house is up 30 steps.
The house can include lounge and bedroom furniture at an extra $30 per week. Price listed is for 4 tenants, an additional tenant can be added for an extra $50 per week.
Ideal tenants will be respectful, responsible and looking for a long-term lease to January/February 2020.
It would suit a family relocating to Wellington as it is fully furnished.