Hands-free Property Inspections
Let myRent take care of your rental inspections — one-off or quarterly inspections to keep you compliant.
Why choose myRent's inspection service?
This service is open to all Auckland and Christchurch landlords — whether a current myRent customer or not.
Affordable & Flexibile
One-off inspections for just $125+GST, or save with our quarterly Hands-Free plan at $100+GST per inspection.
Swift & Reliable
Even last-minute bookings are handled efficiently. Schedule your inspection just days in advance.
Organising and running inspections, generating professional quarterly reports, and maintenance to-do lists. Let us take care of it all.
Get to know your property inspector
With Hands-Free Inspections, you gain a dedicated property inspector who becomes familiar with your property and tenants, saving you time on repetitive briefings and ensuring consistent, high-quality reports.
- 1Book an inspection and our team will work with you or your tenants to find a suitable date.
- 2The Inspection will be performed by one of our professional inspectors, and your will received the report the same-day.
- 3Review, e-sign and link report directly to your myRent account for easy access.
- 1Sign up to our Hands-Free Inspection service.
- 2We'll ask you for your next inspection due date.
- 3We handle everything else: scheduling inspections, liaising with tenants, generating professional reports, and suggesting maintenance tasks.
Coming soon to other NZ cities!
Can I cancel my subscription anytime?
Why choose our quarterly subscription plan (Hands-Free Inspections)?
I want to 'set and forget' my inspections with Hands-Free Inspections, but I don't need four inspections a year. What are my options?
How quickly can an inspection be arranged?
Will myRent communicate with my tenants?
What happens if an issue is found during the inspection?
4.9 out of 5 rating of "Excellent" on Trustpilot
Not quite ready to sign up?
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter read by 30,000+ landlords. Get updates on important tenancy law changes, tips on maximising rental returns, and more great resources.