You will need to ensure you or someone else can complete the following:
- Conduct inspections & open homes
- Arrange keys and access to the property for new Tenants
- Communicate with your Tenant (especially in emergencies)
- Arrange maintenance
- Attend the Tenancy Tribunal (if required)
What we can assist with:
- Rent collection. You can either choose to self-collect rent and manually enter payments; connect your bank account to myRent and we will automatically reconcile rent for you; or you can choose our hands-free service where we collect rent on your behalf. More about these options here.
- Tenancy documents. With myRent you can create, sign and exchange tenancy agreements, bond lodgement forms, HHS compliance and insurance statements as well rent increase notices, payment plans and rent reduction amendments digitally. We help with the collection and lodgement of bonds as well (if required).
- Inspections and renewals. We send you reminders when the next routine inspection needs to be scheduled and when you need to start thinking about renewal options. You can create inspection reports online, so you can run inspections, take photos and sign documents on the fly.
- Tenant bills. You can generate invoices (like water bills) and send it to tenants through the platform. We can assist with collecting payments for these and chase arrears if you opt-in to our hands-free service.
- Maintenance tracking. Your tenants and you can lodge maintenance issues with photos and videos, keeping everyone updated.
- Messages. You can communicate with tenants through the platform, keeping an audible trail of all the conversations you have in case you ever need to take things to the Tribunal
- Expense Tracker. You can use our Expense Tracker, so all your expenses are in one place comes next tax return.
We also offer customer support, so if you have any problems/ questions about the tenancy or our software, we’re here to help you through with solutions, advice or just point you in the right direction of where to seek further information.
Here’s the demo tenancy we set up, so you can see what the platform looks like.
Our pricing information is here