I don't have a government issued Photo ID, how can I progress my application?

To complete an application on our site, you do need a valid government issued photo ID (NZ driver’s license, passport or Kiwi Access/18+ card).

If you don't have this we recommend contacting the property landlord directly through your enquiry to see if they can suggest/consider any other options.

Back to resources

Our services

Free to get started
Easy setup
Cancel anytime

Advertise your rental
from $40

Includes a listing on Trade Me, realestate.co.nz, OneRoof, trovit.co.nz, and Homes.co.nz.

Learn more

Tenant checks
for $35

Rent with confidence and make informed decisions with comprehensive tenant tenant checks.

Learn more

Self-management software from $10/month

Save time, money & your sanity with our clever self-management system. Start with a free trial.

Learn more

Not quite ready to sign up?

Subscribe to our free newsletter. We’ll keep you up to date on all things myRent, important tenancy law changes, and new tips on maximising your returns.