How does my tenant get WINZ to pay the bond to myRent?

In order for myRent to receive bond payments from WINZ for your tenant, you need to first have a tenancy setup on myRent with myRent selected to collect bond for the corresponding tenant.

Your tenant would then take their unique bond payment instructions to WINZ and provide this along with our supplier number (CUR001535505).

The unique payment instructions and references for your tenants can be found under View payment instructions on the rents page of your tenancy.

WINZ may also ask to see a copy of the tenancy agreement.

Once the bond payment has been received in full for your tenancy and a signed bond lodgement form created through the platform or uploaded, myRent will then lodge the bond directly with Tenancy Services.

Back to resources

Our services

Free to get started
Easy setup
Cancel anytime

Advertise your rental
from $40

Includes a listing on Trade Me,, OneRoof,, and

Learn more

Tenant checks
for $35

Rent with confidence and make informed decisions with comprehensive tenant tenant checks.

Learn more

Self-management software from $10/month

Save time, money & your sanity with our clever self-management system. Start with a free trial.

Learn more

Not quite ready to sign up?

Subscribe to our free newsletter. We’ll keep you up to date on all things myRent, important tenancy law changes, and new tips on maximising your returns.